(GENERAL PERSONAL PROTECTION DATA)
2. Category, types and manner of processing the personal data processes by the Company in connection with the use of the on-line platform;
3. What are the purposes for processing your personal data;
4. Third parties to whom your personal data is provided and the purpose for which it is provided;
5. Providing personal data outside of Europe;
6. What is the time and place of storage of personal data that users (you) provide to the company;
7. Your rights in relation to the use of this on-line platform and the GDPR regulations;
8. The security of the on-line data storage platform;
9. How to contact the administrator of the personal data.
1. “Ordinary Personal Data” – Personal data is such data that one individual (person) can be uniquely identified without serious additional verifications such as: name, PIN, address, number.
2. “Special / Sensitive Personal Data” – data revealing a racial or ethnic approach, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, genetic data, biometrics, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
3. Processing of “personal data” means all activities performed with personal data by automatic or non-automatic means. (collecting, recording, sorting, storing, adapting, viewing, using, providing access itself, etc.)
4. “We”, “The Company”, “Ours” in these privacy policies we will refer to the Company, the owner of the website, namely Kalessica Limited or www.emarketstrade.com, a company incorporated in Limassol, Cyprus.
5. “Personal Data Administrator” means the company that processes personal data in connection with legal regulation, namely Kalessica Limited or www.emarketstrade.com
6. “You”, “Customer”, “User” – an individual whose personal data will be processed by the Company in connection with the use of the on-line platform.
7. The General Data Protection Regulation – legal act of the European Union legally regulating the protection of personal data of individuals, a link to the Regulation here: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/ 2016/679 / oj
8. The Agreement – this document, in its entirety
II. CATEGORY, TYPES AND MANNER OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSES BY THE COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE ON-LINE PLATFORM
The personal data that the company processes are related to your registration in the platform and your subsequent entry into the system (log in) are as follows:
Required Registration Parameters:
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
From the above, it is unambiguously concluded that “Special / Sensitive Personal Data” is not processed by the Company
HTTP Cookie or HTTP “cookies” is a way used by web site to store information locally in the visitor’s web browser.
Through HTTP cookies, websites can “distinguish” and “remember” their visitors, their individual preferences, settings and actions.
When a web site loads, it creates and sends a visitor to a cookie. The information in this cookie is saved by the web browser – in its system space, on the visitor’s device. With each subsequent request to the same site, the browser returns the information from the cookie.
For more information on using Cookie, visit the following sites: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or www.allaboutcookies.org
If you wish, you may be able to set your browser not to accept cookies, but you have in mind that for certain cases some of our website features may not work because of that. In case you want to block and delete cookies when using the on-line platform, please follow the following links:
Using Google Analytics
Using Google Adsense
AdSense is a Google ad server that allows you to sign up for websites to add ad content to. Web site owners can sign up for this program to be able to show targeted ads (text, image, and video) from Google on their websites.
Ad units may contain textual hyperlinks or graphic ad content. Depending on the country where the owners and the profile type (individual or company) are located, there are several direct payment options because the direct EFT is not available for all countries where the service is available.
Google Adsense is one of the most famous ways to modernize the world’s web sites. The program allows users to earn money based on mouse clicks or the number of banner views placed on pages of the website.
You can view, delete, or add interest categories related to your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com. You can also opt out of the AdSense Affiliate Cookie by using these settings, or you can use the Network Advertising Initiative Multi-Cookie Disclaimer at: http://optout.networkadvertising.org
III. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By signing and agreeing to this Agreement, you agree that your personal data will be processed by the Company in order to provide your with the tools to perform trading on cryptocurrencies (hereinafter referred to as “cryptocurrency trading, crypto trading”).
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that matters to you. We may use additional information about you when it is available from outside sources to help us do it effectively. Your personal data may be used for marketing purposes by companies with whom we work, so you may receive calls, emails, marketing promotional materials in order to provide you with alternatives and offers for cryptocurrency trading.
IV. THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROVIDED AND THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING IT
We provide your personal data to any physical entity or team of employees of the Company who are appointed to be responsible for conducting the activity of the company – the Personal Data Administrator, in accordance with the legal provisions of the General Personal Data Protection (GDPR)
We provide your personal data to third parties – companies that provide a server and store the database of all users who have registered on the Company’s website. The storage of the data is done for several purposes, namely: Tracking the traffic of users, which the Company processes, as well as subsequent marketing activity with the provided data. The marketing activity will be solely and exclusively carried out in order to provide for the possibility of cryptocurrency trading within the meaning of this Agreement.
V. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE EUROPE
The information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“the EU”). For example, some of our partners we are working with may be outside the EU. In this case, we will take steps to ensure that the right security measures are taken so that your privacy rights will continue to be protected as outlined in these policies. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storage or processing. If you use our services while outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU to provide you with these services.
VI. WHAT IS THE TIME AND PLACE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA THAT CONSUMERS PROVIDE TO THE COMPANY
All personal data processed by the company in view of the free, informed, specific, unambiguously freely expressed consent to be provided by the user for a period of 10 years, after which the system automatically deletes them by automatically assigned functionality.
In the event that you explicitly request your data be deleted earlier, please follow these steps to complete this process: fill the applicable application situated on the first page of the website (in the footer menu) or use the following email address to declare your desire to totally or partially delete your data – [email protected]
You, hereby, understand and agree that if you fail to perform the above steps, your data will be automatically deleted after 10 years from the date of your registration, so far they will only be used for the purposes specified in Section III.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE USE OF THIS ON-LINE PLATFORM AND THE GDPR REGULATIONS
1. Right of rectification – You have the right to ask the Personal Data Administrator to correct the inaccurate personal data associated with you;
2. Right to be forgotten – You have the right to ask the Personal Data Administrator to delete all personal data you provide (referred to in Section IV of this Agreement);
3. Right of portability – You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to the Personal Data Administrator and transfer it to another administrator without being hindered;
4. Right of objection – You have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, and the Personal Data Administrator must terminate the processing unless it proves there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that have priority over the interests, rights and freedoms to the data subject;
5. Right of defense – You have the right to legal or administrative remedy in the event that your rights regarding your personal data have been violated;
6. Right to Automated Individual Decision Making – You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal effects for you or particularly affects you;
VIII. THE SECURITY OF THE ON-LINE DATA STORAGE PLATFORM
Your personal data is stored by third party which has taken all security measures to protect it against external intrusion. All the personal data processed and stored by the Company is encrypted by the third party we are working with. Тhe personal data is stored in certified compliant data center with limited access. This center has a security check every week.
IX. HOW TO CONTACT THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR OF THE PERSONAL DATA
If you have any privacy concerns, please make immediate contact with the following email address: [email protected]