Bonus Policy Agreement
- Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added value that matches your deposit in your Trading Account and it provides you with more funds to use when you are trading. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are consistent deposit matches which means that your account will be given an added value when you deposit funds over and over again; and it also comes in the form of a one-time added value on your first deposit.
The Company offers these bonus funds. When you fund your account, the Company matches your first real money deposit by a certain amount of percentage in accordance to your first deposit.
- By opening an account on the www.eMarketsTrade.com website (the “Site”) and by accepting and agreeing to participate in any Bonus Programs, you accept and agree to also comply with the terms of this Agreement and be bound by its guidelines and provisions for the duration that your bonus is active. For the avoidance of any doubt, a Client who participates in a Periodic Bonus shall be bound by this Agreement as well as the terms of any Periodic Bonus, save for that in the event of a conflict between the two, the latter shall prevail.
- Warning: A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage. With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. Leverage is a valuable trading tool, but you need to be aware of the downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
- It is the Company’s exclusive right to offer a bonus to a prospective or existing Client and such right will be exercised at the Company’s absolute and unreserved discretion. The bonus is not an entitlement of the Client and shall in no circumstances be construed as a loan or extension of credit. The Company will, as part of its fiduciary responsibilities, take into consideration any information you present to the Company during the application process, which includes, but is not limited to, your financial situation and your trading experience/
- Trading benefits are intended for experienced traders. As per point above, the Company may not directly offer such trading benefits to all Clients. If you are interested in receiving a trading bonus, you should carefully consider the present Agreement and the Terms and Conditions prior to requesting or accepting a bonus from the Company
- Scope of Trading Bonus: To help traders with a further leverage, the Company offers new depositing clients a trading bonus on their first deposit as well as redeposit bonuses.
- There are several types of trading bonuses offered by the Company, as follows.
Types of Trading Bonuses
After receiving the sign-up bonus, traders are given several other opportunities to boost their account balance.
The Company often offers a “broker bonus” before significant financial events to enable traders to take advantage of the market volatility around those times.
The Company also offers “no deposit bonus” for VIP account holders. These “no deposit bonuses” are called “rebate bonuses”, since they are based on a percentage of the trader’s trading volume.
A rebate bonus is usually given on a monthly basis and it’s the Company’s way of remunerating a percentage of the traders’ movements that month.
A “risk free trade” is also categorized as a bonus as per this agreement and may be offered by the company at its sole discretion.
The Company also offers special trading bonus, offered for traders depositing with certain funding methods, such as, wire transfer, and others. These bonuses can change so you should always check before depositing which funding method will give you the best bonus.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT A BONUS. A TRADING BONUS IS OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLIENTS. TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
EVERY BONUS REQUIRES A TRADING TURNOVER BEFORE ANY WITHDRAWAL IS MADE BY THE CLIENT. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING A SPECIAL OFFER, TRADE REFUND, BENEFIT, OR BONUS:
- All bonus insertion are final.
- eMarketsTrade provides attractive rewards features to its new and regular clients. Bonuses and one time trading credits are part of eMarketsTrade promotions program. These bonuses are limited by time and the conditions related to any bonuses are subject to change. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash back arbitrage or other forms of deceptive or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will invalidate the account and any profits or losses collected. The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company`s trading platform and/or its bonus policy is at the Company`s sole and exlucsive discrection.
- In case a client lost his/her investment and reached a margin call in the trading process, this will cause an invalidation of any of account’s remaining bonus balance, unless additional funds will be added to proceed with the client’s trading plan.
Example: A client’s invested funds are $25,000 and the company added $15,000 to the account as a bonus, so the balance is 40,000$. If the client loses the deposited investment (25,000$) and the remaining balance contains only bonus – in such a case the bonus amount will be withdrawn from the client’s account.
- Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or reach a given minimum trading volume within a specified time period.
- Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to trade a volume of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount. Example: deposit + bonus x 40 = required turnover for withdrawal.
- The bonuses/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer.
- Clients are expected to utilize any bonus offered by the Company in good faith and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to cancel any bonus and all associated promotions and benefits that have been provided or are supposed to be provided in respect of a particular Client’s account at any time where the Company suspects any bad faith, wrongdoing, deception, abuse or fraudulent activity in respect of the bonus by the Client or any other person, or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed in the Company’s website.
- Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned or removed under any circumstance. The Company’s brokers do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final. By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above and hereinafter.
- Eligibility to receive Bonus/Trading Benefits may be restricted to one per household, account, device or computer.
- In the event where a Client accepts a bonus (please refer to Bonus Terms & Conditions), undertakes the obligation of our trading benefits (but not exclusively) and requests to withdraw in contrary to the terms and conditions of the bonus benefits will be reviewed by a special committee that will decide with accordance to each Client’s unique circumstances whether to approve the Client’s request and under which conditions, which may include inter alia that Clients who received bonus and wish to withdraw are subject to a penalty fee.
The maximum percentage fee that a Client could incur is up to 30% of the remaining trade volume ratio applied to the balance (less the trading benefits). The exact percentage will be determined according to each Client’s circumstances which would be determined at Company’s sole discretion which will take into consideration inter alia: · The required turnover which the Client is obligated to fulfil by the bonus terms and conditions · The handling costs · The time frame of trading activity.
The Company’s exposure towards third parties. For illustration purposes please see the following example: Client deposited $10,000 into his account and received a 100% bonus of $10,000; in accordance with the Company’s Bonus Policy, the client is required to reach trade volume of Total Deposit + Total Bonus X 40 = $800,000. Client reached $300,000 in trade volume and is requesting to make a withdrawal from his account prior to reaching his minimum trade turnover.
The Client will first be notified of the Handling Fee calculation with respect to the Client’s request to make a withdrawal of funds. The calculation will be as follows: Total sum of deposits (not including bonus) while deducting profits or losses (including assessed losses from positions which have not yet expired) The Handling Fee obligated by the Client for breach of Bonus agreement: The maximum Handling Fee rate can incur up to 30%.
Loss assessment as a result of breach of Bonus agreement: 1 – 300,000/400,000 = 0.50 · Handling Fee is equal to Loss Assessment x 30% · Handling Fee rate: 7.5% · Handling Fee sum: 10,000*7.5% = $750 The Client’s total refund will be: Total Deposit minus Client’s losses and minus the sum of $750 Handling Fee.
In the event that the client’s account is in profit but has not yet reached the bonus requirements, only the initial deposit can be withdrawn minus the Handling Fee.
eMarketsTrade DOES NOT RECOMMEND TAKING A BONUS UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AS LEVERAGE